Our Super Plant (where we manage, manufacture and distribute high performance structural insulated panel – SIPS – systems) is located in Western Washington, south of Seattle, in Fredrickson. We moved into this large, state-of-the-art facility in 2018 to accommodate the growth of high performance building envelope needs throughout the Western United States.
Current open positions are updated below. If you would like to submit a resume for future openings, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Premier Building Systems and SIPs construction by exploring our website, or following us on social channels (linked above).
Thank you for considering a position at Premier!
- June 22, 2020
Production OperatorProduction Operator Position Now Open Production operators conduct their work in a factory environment with some exposure to the outdoors. There is exposure to loud machinery and some minimal sawdust and debris from panel fabrication. Buisness is cyclical and will require flexibility in shift hours and days of the week worked. Essential Full Performance Knowledge: Able to read and interpret […]Learn more
Check Out Our Recent Tweets
- YOU'RE INVITED TO JOIN US AT IBS 2023! NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) is heading to Vegas, January 31 –… https://t.co/OqAaYjQfcZ
- Rare second-generation Habitat for Humanity homeowner among 8 families celebrated in ‘home for the holidays’ dedica… https://t.co/nn3FSZNTme
- Students and faculty can enjoy the energy efficient work of art the American Indian Hall at @montanastate features.… https://t.co/rFENbN5ism
- Keeping you up-to-date on everything you need to know about high performance building envelope news, inspiration, a… https://t.co/oUy5W0HS4p
- Our self-paced online learning offers AIA accredited courses, including the new 1 hour "Perfect Storm: Solving Our… https://t.co/RljHPavLok
- In 10 Days... if you've been thinking about it, now is the time! Get show passes for free on us, click on the link… https://t.co/u5x2zUM2Za